Credit By Examination: Departmental

Students may petition a department to take an examination to receive credit for a course offered by the department. Some departments do not offer credit by examination. See the department chairperson for information concerning credit by examination for that particular department. Applications for departmental examinations are made through the School for Professional and Continuing Education.